The Terms of Service feature displays the wording to which the customer has to agree before signing on the mobile device screen.How to enable Terms of Service in the ServicePortal: Under Account Summary click on:
- Company Settings
- Select the checkbox, "Display terms and conditions when collecting signature."
Where to enter the Terms of Service in ServiceCEO:
- Tools -> Options -> Reporting -> Invoice/WO/Estimate
- Scroll down to Footers and Disclaimer Statements
- For Work Orders:
Click to edit Agreement for Work Orders
- For Estimates:
Click to edit Agreement for Estimates
- Enter Terms of Service here
How Terms of Service will be displayed in ServiceBridge app:
- In the signature tab, customer will click on "New Signature" and the Terms of Service prompt will open.
Customer will have two options; Agree or Disagree with the Terms of Service
- IF customer clicks on Agree, then the customer will proceed with signing
- IF customer clicks on Disagree; then the customer will be returned to the signature tab.