Payment Profiles as Credit Card Type (If and only if using Authorize.net)
To begin, you will need to Log in to your QBO account. From there you:
1. Open the Settings and do click on All Lists
2. From the List of options choose "Payment Methods" and click on it.
3. Click on "New"
4. Type in "Payment Profile", do not forget to check the "This is a credit card" field and do click on Save.
1. Go to a particular Customer details and click on the (+) button in "Payment Profiles"
2. Here you would enter the details of the Customer Payment Profile and do click on Save.
3. Once you go to create a payment you will see that the payment method is there. You can select the Payment Profile for the customer and no other card information is needed.
Now you can use the Payment Profiles in Service Bridge.
Read more about How To Collect Credit Card Payments via ServiceBridge mobile app