This article is an introduction to the ServiceBridge menu, which is where you'll be directed after logging onto ServiceBridge. This article will first go over the items listed on the left side of the home screen, which is highlighted below, and then go over the functionalities at the top of the screen.
The following is a short description of each menu item on the left side.
1. Home - This is the ServiceBridge home page, which you will be taken to after logging into www.servicebridge.com
2. Customers - This page allows you to search, view, edit, and add customers and customer information
3. Estimates - This page allows you to view, edit, and add estimates
4. Work Orders - This page allows you to view, edit, and assign work orders.
5. Scheduling - This section contains three three subsections; each subsection is a tool for scheduling and dispatching field workers. The sub-items are listed below
- Dispatch -The dispatch page allows you to view, re-assign, and edit which jobs are assigned to which teams. For more information click here.
- Calendar - Like dispatch, the calendar view allows you to view which jobs are assigned to which teams.
- Tracking - The tracking page allows you to view each of your team’s current location, progress, and the recent work history. For more information click here.
6. Tasks - This page lets you create and edit tasks for your employees and customers.
7. Accounting -Like ‘scheduling,” the section holds three subsections, each of which will be mentioned below
- Invoices - In this section, you can view, edit, and add invoices. Note that if you choose to view your invoice, you will be transferred to QuickBooks. To learn more about Quickbooks, click here.
- Recurring Invoices - Here, you can view, edit, and create recurring invoices. As with regular invoices, if you choose to view a recurring invoice, you will be transferred to QuickBooks.
- Payments - Here, you can view and edit any payments customers have made.
8. Refunds - Here, you can view and edit any refunds you have made.
9. Personnel - The personnel page lets you add add personnel, activate and suspend personnel, and add/edit teams. For more information on personnel click here
10. Inventory - This page allows you to add products and services. For more information on the inventory tab please click here.
11. Reports - This page allows you to create, view, and print company reports. To learn how to create custom reports, click here.
12. Subscription - This page allows you to view and update your subscription information.
The Search Bar, Universal Add Button, and Company Settings
In addition to the items on the left side of the page, there are three important items on the top of the page: the universal add button, the search functionality, and the customer profile. All are accessible from any page.
1. The search icon allows you to search for customers, work orders, estimates, equipment, and more.
2. The universal add button allows you to create customers, tasks, invoices, and more. See the image below for further clarification.
3. Settings - This section allows you to view company information, such as customer, equipment, company profile, personnel, jobs, products and services, task settings. What’s more, you can access the customer portal customers from here.